Transform your policy(sidee) in 1 day into a policy with impact with:
- The EBW method - the building blocks for an effective and substantiated plan
- A model and method for behavior change
- Feedback from other policy advisors
- Feedback from Dr. Amy-Jane Gielen on the day itself and in a 1:1 coaching call afterwards. Benefit from 15 years of (scientific) knowledge and experience.
Policy makers and advisors:
- Working in the social or security domain
- concerned with a concrete problem, e.g., undermining, radicalization, discrimination, unemployment, etc.
- you want to develop a policy idea or further refine an already existing plan
- eager to make policy with impact
- min. 6 and max. 9 participants
When and where?
Friday, May 12, 2023
From 9:30 am - 4:30 pm including tea, coffee and a catered lunch.
In the 'incubator' on the heath at a central location in the Netherlands, we get to work together. With a pile-driving walk halfway through the day, we stimulate our policy creativity.
Thanks to the small-scale format of up to 9 participants, plenty of interaction and feedback is guaranteed.
Dr. Amy-Jane Gielen of Evidence Based Work provides the training. She has:
- 15-year research and consulting experience in the social and security domain
- Worked as a lecturer "Governance & Policy" at the University of Amsterdam.
- As a committee member at the Netherlands Youth Institute, reviewed dozens of interventions for effectiveness
- Written several books and articles on effectiveness and evaluation.
Your investment is 1470 euro excl. VAT fora policy plan with impact in just 1 day. That saves you weeks of work time! For this investment you also get:
- An intake with Dr. Amy-Jane Gielen to ensure that your needs and desires are addressed during the course
- A full-service day on the moors with like-minded policy advisors and activities that will stimulate your policy creativity.
- Training from Amy-Jane personally on creating effective policies and changing behavior. You can apply this knowledge indefinitely to any new plans you write in the future.
- Feedback from policy colleagues and Amy-Jane on your plan. 1+1 = 3 being able to spar with colleagues from other fields is so valuable. Experience shows that another view and perspective can help make your plan stronger.
- A 1:1 coaching call with Amy-Jane to make your plan even more effective. After the training session, we will book a 1:1 coaching call. You may have already discussed the plan with colleagues by then. Amy-Jane will help you process the feedback and make your plan even more effective.
Schedule a call
Do you have any questions about the Impact Incubator? Or would you like the Impact Incubator to be offered in-company?
Schedule yourself an online meeting in Amy-Jane's calendar via the button below and we'll discuss your questions or needs together.